You’ve been travelling for hours and when you arrive in Zagreb, you really don’t want to spend your time trying to figure out where to next. We know the feeling and we are here to help!
TIP: DOMESTIC FLIGHTS CHECK IN IS 90 MINUTES, INTERNATIONAL FLIGHTS CHECK IN 120 MINUTES BEFORE FLIGHT.
There is no train to the airport, but you can get to and from it with bus shuttle transfer, regular bus lines, taxi or Uber.
Zagreb Airport Check-In and Connecting times. When should you be at the airport?
- For domestic flights check in (flights within Croatia) you must arrive at the airport at least 90 minutes before your flight.
- For international flights, you must arrive at least 120 minutes before your flight.
Minimum connecting time at Zagreb Airport is 40 minutes.
Airport shuttle to and from Zagreb Airport – Zagreb Bus Station
Shuttle service “Pleso prijevoz” is operating between the Airport and the Zagreb Bus Station. The service is organized so that it follows airport arrivals and departures. The shuttle takes about 40 minutes.
For shuttle transfer service please check Zagreb Shuttle Timetable.
One way ticket costs 30 HRK.
Bus transfer to and from Zagreb Airport – Rijeka
Pleso prijevoz also services regular bus transfers to and from Rijeka to Zagreb Airport.
- From Rijeka Jelačić Square shuttle departs every morning at 5 AM from Jelačić Square in Rijeka.
- From the Airport shuttle departs every day at 3:30 PM.
The trip takes 2 hours and 15 minutes.
One way ticket costs 150 HRK.
Return ticket costs 250 HRK.
Shuttle transfer tickets can be purchased with the driver or online on Pleso Prijevoz webpage.
We recommend purchasing Rijeka – Zagreb Airport tickets in advance, no later than 24 hours prior to travel!
Regular Bus Line 290 to and from Zagreb Airport – Zagreb Kvaternik Square
New bus line 290 was introduced in March 2017. Bus departs every 35 minutes from Kvaternik Square and it runs 19 kilometres long route and stops at 16 stations before the airport.
The first departure on weekdays and Saturdays from Kvaternik Square is at 4:20 AM. On Sundays at 5:20 AM, while the last departure from Velika Gorica is every day at 12:15 AM.
The trip takes about a 1 hour and 15 minutes. Tickets can be purchased with the driver.
You can check ZET Line 290 Timetable for more information.
One way ticket costs 10 HRK.
You can also purchase a ZagrebCard and get free public transport. You can buy it online or at the Zagreb Information Centre at the airport.
Taxi to and from Zagreb Airport
Taxis are available at the Passenger Terminal. Cost varies from 100 to 300 HRK per way.
You can call or download their apps:
- Eko Taxi, tel:+3851 1414 (charge 2,49 kn/call) or download app [Apple], [Google],
- Taxi Cammeo, tel:+3851 1212 (charge 2,50 kn/call) or download app [Apple], [Google],
- Radio Taxi, tel:+3851 1717 (charge 2,50 kn/call) or download app [Apple], [Google],
Uber to and from Zagreb Airport
Uber offers a flat rate for the Airport depending on the type of service and what part of the city you are departing or going to. South part and North part of the city is referring to south or North from Sava River. New Zagreb is in the south and Zagreb centre is in the north.
uberX one way
- South part or New Zagreb of the City costs 85 HRK.
- North part or Zagreb centre of the City costs 110 HRK.
Select and Child seat one way
- South part or New Zagreb of the City costs 90 HRK.
- North part or Zagreb centre of the City costs 120 HRK.
Go to UBER, Get UBER or download app [Apple], [Google], [Microsoft]
Zagreb Airport Private Transfers
We will provide you with details shortly.
Zagreb Airport Parking, Pick Up and Drop Off
- Up to 10 min – free
- Buses up to 30 min – free
Pick Up Public Car Park
- Up to 1 hr – 27 HRK
- Up to 24 hr – 150 HRK
Drop Off, Arrival Pick-up & Premium Parking
- Up to 29 min – 27 HRK
- Up to 59 min – 54 HRK
Maximum parking for drop off is 59 minutes. Stay longer and you will get a fine of 150 HRK and you risk the Police removing your car.